Apply now

You might be able to get help for energy-saving improvements to your home if you claim certain benefits or qualifying through your local authorities Statement of Intent. For example, if you look at West Lothian’s LA Flex Statement of Intent you can get the works carried out by us in most cases free of charge.

Here is a list other council statements. It is not extensive and does not include all, some slightly vary.

You may get help with the cost of:

  • Insulation work, for example to your loft, under floor or party/cavity walls (Party Walls is the wall between yours and your neighbours, good for heat loss and noise reduction)
  • Replacing or repairing your boiler – or other upgrades to your heating

    What is your current home status?

    If your a home owner, please complete the following:
    Type of house (required)

    Style of house

    Bedrooms (required)

    Do you currently receive any of the following benefits?

    Pension Credit Guarantee Credit ElementIncome-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)Income SupportWorking Tax CreditChild Tax CreditArmed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)Attendance AllowanceCarer's AllowanceDisability Living Allowance (DLA)Severe Disablement AllowanceWar Pensions Mobility SupplementIndustrial Injuries Disablement BenefitPersonal Independence Payment (PIP)Constant Attendance AllowanceUniversal CreditChild BenefitI do not receive any of the above benefits

    Child benefit:

    1. Is your Child Benefit a Single or Joint claim?

    Please confirm your annual income (single claimant):
    Please confirm your annual income (couples combined):

    2. Number of qualifying children for which the claimant is responsible?

    What is your current fuel type? (required)


    Is your boiler faulty? (required)

    How old is your current Boiler? (required)

    Please note:- A back boiler is situated behind the fireplace. They are no longer favoured and are replaced by one of the other types when they expire.


    Cavity wall insulationLoft / attic insulation

    Please note:- If you rent you must have the owner’s permission to do the work.

    This website uses cookies and asks your personal data to enhance your browsing experience.