ECO Compliance Manager
ECO Compliance Manager Job at Alternate Energy UK – in Livingston Job Description Job Title: ECO Compliance Manager Location: Livingston, travel as business needs require.
Alternate Energy UK are an industry leading Energy Services and Regeneration business led by a senior management team with over 20 years’ experience in the sector. Overview of the Role The role of the ECO Compliance Manager is accountable and responsible for achieving submission KPIs and deadlines in line with relevant regulations, and the people management of the Compliance department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the policies, procedures, guidelines, systems and processes meet the regulatory and compliance requirements
- Manage monthly submissions to utility companies
- Keep up to date with the latest developments with regards to the utility companies, Ofgem, PAS and GDPR
- Update all involved individuals on any changes in legislation, compliance requirements
- Respond to Ofgem consultation documents and represent the company at industry events
- Engage and account manage funding providers, clients and sub-contractors to ensure lifetime bill savings calculations, forecasts and delivery are accurate
- Address and analyse technical monitoring and scoring failures
- Improve internal processes and systems to keep up with the changes in requirements · Prepare monthly reports for the board of directors
- Team management
- Provide training on changes in legislation and compliance requirements
- Manage ECO budget
- Carry out HR duties for those line manager to including but not limited to probationary meetings, return to work, investigation, disciplinary, and performance reviews.
- Leadership and/or people management qualification e.g. SVQ Management Level 3/5/7; ILM recognised qualification or equivalent Person Specification
- Good understanding of Ofgem ECO requirements
- Very good attention to detail and the desire to improve systems and processes
- Ability to analyze complex information / reports and present it in a structured and coherent way to co-workers at all levels in the organisation
- Advanced skills in Microsoft package: excel, word, power point and adobe
- Ability to work on large excel reports
- Ability to carry out reconciliation of submitted jobs, re-scores and payments made · Knowledge of ECOSURV would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to analyst contract
- Ability to prepare in-depth reports
- Disclosure Check
- Flexibility to work overtime as business needs require.
- Full UK Driving Licence What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24 hours telephone and online access
- Generous sick pay
- 32 days annual leave (Inc. statutory bank holidays and Christmas and New Year Closure!)
Please get in contact with our HR Team on 01506 669541 for more information.
Alternate Energy UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy and maternity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, 37.5 Hours per week
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Are you legally authorised to work in the UK?
- Do you hold a UK driving licence?
- ECO: 1 year (required)
- processing: 2 years (required)
- Ofgem: 1 year (preferred)
- Utility funding: 1 year (preferred)