Free Heating and Insulation funding available
The Government has advised homeowners and residents to insulate their homes to help reduce bills and become more energy efficient.
Substantial grants are available for people on eligible benefits through Eco funding and local authority grants can provide funding to insulate your home.
- Energy Savings Trust currently have grants available and cashback loans up to 40% for energy efficiency measures and up to 75% for renewable heating systems including air source heat pumps. Contact us to apply and get more information. Get up to £17,500 interest-free when you install home renewables with the Home Energy Scotland Loan.
Why insulate your home?
- A quarter of heat can be lost through the loft of an insulated home, showing the need for loft insulation which will save money on your heating bills.
- 33% of all heat loss in an uninsulated home escapes through walls. This can be avoided through cavity insulation which will reduce your energy bills and make your home more energy efficient.
- We are accredited Greendeal Installers who install energy saving measures such as loft insulation, cavity wall insulation and more
- Speak with one of our Energy Savings Trust accredited advisors today who can provide energy advice and start the process of getting your home insulated
It costs nothing to apply for grants that can help your home become more energy efficient. These grants are available thanks to the Energy Company Obligation (ECO)
- Our organisation adheres and complies with our trades and associations codes of conduct. Trustmark code of conduct
Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation – Funding
ECO provides funding (Grant) under the Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation for insulation and heating system upgrades for homeowners on certain benefits.
The Energy Companies Obligation was introduced to help reduce energy consumption in Britain’s homes and to help householders who are living in fuel poverty. It does this by providing funding for the installation of energy efficient home improvements in private properties.
Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation funding is provided by the six major energy companies and is paid directly to the accredited installation companies once they have completed the work.
Local Authority Support
Under the ECO Scheme Flexible Eligibility arrangement, local authorities are permitted to identify and designate households as eligible under the Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation.
Local Authorities can set their own criteria to decide who should qualify for Energy Efficiency Measures – Funding Boilers, Funding First Time Central Heating, Funding loft insulation, funding Cavity Wall Insulation, Funding Underfloor Insulation, and More …