Trainee Retrofit Assesor/ Coordinator Job
Trainee Retrofit Assesor/ Coordinator Job in Livingston at Alternate Energy UK Ltd – Job Title: Trainee Retrofit Assesor/ Coordinator Location: Livingston, travel as business needs require.
Alternate Energy UK Ltd are an industry leading Energy Services and Regeneration business led by a senior management team with over 20 years’ experience in the sector. Overview of role: Are you an aspiring domestic energy efficiency professional? The we have the perfect opportunity for you! Join Alternate Energy UK Ltd as a Trainee Retrofit Assesor/ Coordinator and learn the full retrofit assessment and delivery process in line with PAS2035 standards! Put your skills to the test and with our support and expertise in the energy efficiency services industry; you will soon become a qualified Retrofit Assesor/ Coordinator; independently working on publicly funded frameworks to help retrofit domestic properties across the UK and be part of a more sustainable future!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Retrofit Coordinators in all operational delivery by ensuring each project is PAS2035 compliant.
- Liaising with the retrofit assessors and coordinators and our energy efficiency team.
- Helping Retrofit Coordinators with documentation and evidence for each assessment meets PAS2035 requirements.
- Working with the Retrofit Coordinators to carry out sustainable domestic energy efficiency measures at various levels.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Experience in the energy efficiency industry is preferred.
- DEA experience (desirable)
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Domestic Retrofit (desirable)
- Strong project coordination and administrative skills.
- A passion for sustainability and renewables
- Disclosure Check
- UK Driving Licence
- Flexible Approach
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24 hours telephone and online access
- 32 days annual leave (Inc. statutory bank holidays and Christmas and New Year Closure!)
- Generous sick leave
- Alternate Energy UK Ltd programme that acknowledges the success of our trainees and apprentices
Please get in contact with our HR Team on 01506 669541for more information.
Alternate Energy UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy and maternity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Are you legally authorised to work in the UK?
- Do you hold a full UK Driving Licence?
- Energy efficiency: 1 year (preferred)
- project coordination: 1 year (required) Licence/Certification:
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Domestic Retrofit (preferred)